Registration

Registration

IN-PERSON REGISTRATION

Congress registration in-person registration includes:

Attendance at entire congress programme

Material for delegates

Coffee breaks

Lunches (Thursday 6 – Friday 7)

Social activities*:

  • Welcome cocktail dinner Wednesday 5 · Hotel Oca Puerta del Camino
  • Cocktail dinner Thursday 6 · San Martín Pinario
  • Guided night tour Thursday 6 · Squares and Cathedral interior
  • Dinner Friday 7 · Hotel Monumento San Francisco
  • Transfer and lunch Saturday 8 · Monte del Gozo

 * It is essential to confirm attendance when registering.

Fees

IN-PERSON REGISTRATION

380,00 €

ONLINE REGISTRATION

Congress registrationin online registration includes:

Attendance online at entire congress programme

Fees

ONLINE REGISTRATION

90,00 €

ONLINE REGISTRATION

90,00 €

1 DAY REGISTRATION

ACTIVITIES NOT INCLUDED

Galician cocktail dinner San Martín Pinario

Guided night tour

Transfer and lunch Monte del Gozo

40,00 €

10,00 €

35,00 €

ACTIVITIES NOT INCLUDED

Galician cocktail dinner San Martín Pinario

40,00 €

Guided night tour

10,00 €

Transfer and lunch Monte del Gozo

35,00 €

Congress registrationin 1 day registration includes:

Full attendance at the congress programme on the selected day.

Material for delegates

Coffee breaks

Lunch

Social activities not included

Tees

1 DAY REGISTRATION

120,00 €

CANCELLATION POLICY

If you cannot attend the congress for some reason after registration, the fee will be refunded per these conditions:

  • Until September 1, 2022, refund of 50%(*) of the Registration Fee
  • After September 2, 2022, cancellation without any refund.

(*) NOTE: In case of force majeure, such as Covid-19 restrictions or any other circumstance that prevents the congress from being held, 80% of the fee will be refunded while the other 20% will be left to cover administration expenses.

All cancellations must be notified in writing by emailing: inscripciones@cmpt2022santiago.org 

TECHNICAL SECRETARIAT TÉCNICA DEL CONGRESO

TREVISANI

Ana Trevisani, S.L. · República de El Salvador, 8-3º · 15701 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña – Spain)

B15354277

Telephone: +34 981 93 53 45 / +34 981 56 91 96

e-mail: inscripcione@cmpt2022santiago.org