DATA PROCESSING POLICY
ANA TREVISANI, SL hereby informs the users of this website that, in fulfilment of EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. ORGANIC LAW 3/2018 ON THE PROTECTON OF PERSONAL DATA AND GUARANTEE OF DIGITAL RIGHTS on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (henceforth, GDPR), the personal data provided will be incorporated into our file owned by ANA TREVISANI, SL, whose registered address is Calle República de El Salvador, 8-3º, 15701 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña – Spain).
1. LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING
The legitimation for processing the user’s data lies in the consent of the interested party, requested for this specific case. On the other hand, the management of hiring services, payment, invoicing, and the corresponding dispatches, is legitimised by implementation of the service per se. Data processing with the objective of sending electronic bulletins regarding services, events and news related to our professional activity, is based on the company’s legitimate interest in carrying out this processing in accordance with current legislation. However, the withdrawal of such consent will not affect the legality of the prior processing. Likewise, the user’s information may be used to fulfil the company’s different legal obligations.
2. OBJECTIVE OF THE TREATMENT
We hereby inform you that we only collect the data that is required for the correct development of the relationship between both parties and, in particular, for any of the following objectives:
– Managing the hiring of services and administrative processing with regard to the existing commercial relationship.
– Managing the use of any of the functions that is provided by this website, including, but not limited to, the subscription of bulletins, and inquiries or information requests. The user guarantees the authenticity of the data that is notified and will be solely responsible for any false or inexact statements. The personal data provided will always be processed in accordance with the GDPR.
We hereby inform you that the company is the final recipient of such data and shall decide the objective, content, and use of the processing of the personal data provided by users.
3. DATA COMMUNICATION
You hereby authorise us to pass on your personal data to all companies participating in the organisation and/or marketing of the event for which you provided us with such data, as well as to those in charge of the necessary processing in order to provide the services, and to third parties when legally required to do so.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
In fulfilment of current legislation, Ana Trevisani, SL guarantees that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational techniques to maintain the level of security required, in view of the nature of the personal data. The company makes clear that it is committed to the protection of the users’ personal data and privacy, and carries out the technical security measures required to avoid the loss, manipulation, dissemination, or alteration of such.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We hereby inform you that your data will be eliminated and destroyed whenever you cancel your consent, except when we are legally required to retain such data, in which case we will block the data until the expiry of its useful life.
Finally, we also hereby inform you that you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability, and objection with regard to your personal data, as stipulated in data protection regulations, by sending us a letter along with a photocopy of your ID card to the company’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifically, you many exercise the rights explained below:
– Cancel any consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation that the company is processing personal data of your concern or not.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inexact or uncomplete data.
– Request the elimination of your data when, among other reasons, such data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Exercise the limitation of data processing, when any of the conditions contemplated in data protection regulations are satisfied.
– Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation regarding the processing of your data, interested parties may object to the processing of such.
The company will stop processing the data, unless it is legitimately obliged to continue to do so, such as when making possible claims or defending itself from such.
– Obtain human intervention, in order to express his/her point of view and question the automated decisions made by the company, where applicable.
– Request the portability of your data.